Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Today is the day....



Today is the day that I am playing catch up!!!! I have been so busy these past few weeks with thing that I HAVE to do...that I have had to neglect certain things that I WANT to do......such as my blog!!! I miss you and I feel guilty when I don't update often...not sure why....but I do!! ;o) So, here is my catch up!!!! Just in case you have been under a rock (much like I feel I have been!!) the NEW Stampin' Up! Catalog and Idea Book is here and it is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I absolutely LOVE it!!!!! I love the colors, the many many GREAT samples and ideas and I especially LOVE all the tips and techniques they have!!!!
Click on the cover and have fun browsing the catalog!
Contact me for your very own copy!!!

I am also falling in love with the Definitely Decorative Line Stampin' Up! has! Be on the look out for an announcement from me about a Christmas Project (Class) using the Definitely Decorative line that is sure to knock your socks off!! I will be announcing that class soon!


Click on the cover and have fun browsing the catalog!
Contact me for your very own copy!!!


PLUS....every week in July, SU! is having a Deal of The Week!!!!
This week is.....drum roll please......From July 13th - July 20th the Square Fire Rhinestone Brads # 109112 are 30% off reg price $10.95 NOW only $6.99



There is also a FABULOUS new way to be able to have your very own business, have a job that you love, meet tons of wonderful people, and make your own schedule
all while having a blast and earning money......

Stampin' Up! is offering a Mini-Starter kit for only $85!!!! What a GREAT way to sign up to become a demonstrator! I would LOVE to have you join our team, so please contact me for more information!!


WOW!!! I TOLD YOU I WAS PLAYING CATCH UP!!!!!!!
Now that you are completely on over-load...grab a cup of coffee, click on the catalogs above, take your time and have a blast browsing through the fabulous new catty!!! Enjoy! Contact me for any further information on ANY AND ALL of these promotions!!!

I hope you are enjoying a beautiful Summer day! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment