Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hello Again!



Well, I am back, after many many months!! I guess there is ONE thing to be glad for when you are sick.....I can FINALLY write on my blog!!! I have been VERY busy lately, we moved during the Holidays, we have had tons of family visiting, I have been sick on and off for 2 months....BUT, at the end of the day...things are going well!!!! Sorry for the lack of blogging! I am trying to get it all together!!




Stampin Up! is going great for me and I am REALLY enjoying stamping with all of my fabulous customers and friends!!!!! My stamp camps have been full for the past 3 months in a row, so be sure to RSVP quickly when the next one is announced! They are packed full of fun stamping and are a GREAT night out with fun ladies!!! Who doesn't love a Girls Craft Night!!!!




Here is a card that we made at the last Stamp Camp. It was a Valentines Day stamp camp and we made some great cards! Now, I know, I know...this is an EXTREMELY easy and simple card, but that is why I like it! It was a quick card to make, yet I really like its simplicity and I think my stampers did too!! I have a hard time with Masculine cards (don't we all!! ) and I think this card can be used for ANY occasion, for either Male or female. I LOVE this Love Letter Designer paper. Its beautiful and I love that it is so versatile!!! I apologize for the bad picture quality, my camera broke and this is taken with my camera hone!!!





I hope you all have a great week, and it is good to be back in the blogging world!! Lets hope I will see you again soon!!! Be sure to click on the Order Here icon on the to left side of this blog to take advantage of Sale*a*Bration!!! FREE PRODUCT...what a deal!!!! Contact me for more information!!!
happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment