Tuesday, June 28, 2011

happy summer!

Hi stampers! I am back from a fantastic family vacation to SC and FL! We had a great time and we were actually able to relax!! I know, crazy huh!?!? ;0) And now I am busy making my Summer "to do list" ... and the top of that list is to get my stampin' up! room organized and ready to stamp with all of the great new stamps and accessories from the new 2011-2012 idea and catalog!! I cannot wait! I had such a great time at my last 2 stamp camps (the flower frenzy camps!) and I can't wait to stamp with my crew again! I am throwing around a ton of ideas in my mind for the new "SU! year" for classes and parties! I am excited to share them with you over the next few weeks! Until then, be sure to check out the "good bye" list of items retiring from SU! (The last day to order is June 30!) and click "order now" to place those orders!!

I will be back to share some picts soon, have a great one! Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment