Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy Spring!


Hi Stampers! Hope this post is finding you enjoying warm weather! I think Mother Nature finally got my email and is sending us warmer weather these days! ;o) Now....if I could just figure out who I need to email to get some more hours added on to each day....I will be one happy camper! Lately I have been remembering what it feels like being in school and anxiously awaiting Spring Break! Now that I am a preschool teacher, I am REALLY looking forward to the week long break!

This is a small post today, just wanted to say hello to all of you and show you a Spring card I just did. My daughter LOVES pinwheels these days, and so I was thinking "Hmm...what kind of card can I make for Spring" and pinwheels popped into my head! I am not totally sold on this card ....yet! I think it needs a little something added to it...so I will call it a "work in progress" but for now, it's kinda cute & simple! It is using the AWESOME Sweat Pea Designer Series Paper. I love this huge paper pack!! I also put the tempting turquoise cs through the Big Shot to add the big circles texture! I'll let you know if I add something else to the card!

Hope it puts a smile on your face! And I'll be back with more, just as soon as I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment