Thursday, February 18, 2010

Totally Loving "Tote-ally Tess"!!!!

Hi stampers! I wanted to get a blog post out before I go scrapbooking ALL weekend!!! YIPPIE! I am so excited! A whole weekend to play!! Just what I need after being cooped up in the house for basically 2 weeks from all the crazy snow we got!

I just got a big order in the mail from Stampin' Up! Since I had taken a "break" from stamping, it has been a while since I've placed an order....I almost forgot how exciting it is to get that brown box delivered!! I have been playing with the new Clear mounted stamps and I cannot say enough good things about them!!! As I mentioned in the past post I LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!!!!!!! What a difference they make!

I am a part of a fantastic swap group with my up line and many extremely talented SU! Demonstrators and this time we had to use sets from the Occasions Mini Catalog! I chose to use Tote-ally Tess and I have fallen in love with her! I made an Easel Card and was surprised at how easy it was to make! At first I made this card with a cute little paper flower, made from the scallop punch. I really like how it turned out, but I thought it would be really tough to mail this card (and really expensive!) so....this card will be one that gets hand delivered to someone special and I changed the next one around just a tad.

I decided to make it something that we, as demonstrators, could use as part of our business....a business card holder. HOWEVER, you can easily place a gift card in place of a business card and wa-la...it's a bday card!! The DSP paper I used in this picture is a retired pattern, however, in the swap cards I used the chocolate chip & white polka dots DSP that is in the Sweet Pea package! LOVE IT!

I hope you have a great weekend! Please check out the previous post regarding a great Fundraiser I am involved in and contact me if you would like to help out in any way!!! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment