Wednesday, February 10, 2010

BAD BLOGGER!!!!!

Hello stampers! I have been such a bad blogger and stamper lately!!! And as I reread my previous posts......I say "I'm back" A LOT!!!!!! Sorry about that! ;o) So, where have I been??? BUSY BUSY BUSY!! I have had a lot going on in my life lately and unfortunately, stamping and blogging has had to take a back seat the past few months!!! (How sad is that!!!) As some of you know, I am a SAHM to my busy 4 year old as well as a Stampin' Up! Demo, but lately I have added to my already busy list of "jobs!" A few months ago I joined Gymboree Play & Music as a teacher on the weekends! What a great job! I am having the best time with it, but it has also taken a lot of my weekend time up, so when I am home on the weekends I have been spending it with my family. I have ALSO become a preschool teacher at my daughter's school! Yes, I am now a teacher to 6 of the cutest 2 1/2 year olds!! And while I am having a blast, it has definitely taken a lot of time to learn how to be a teacher and to plan and prepare for the day to day activities of a 2 1/2 year old!! THEREFORE....MY LIFE HAS GOTTEN EVEN MORE CRAZY AND BUSY THAN IT WAS PRIOR TO THE 2 NEW JOBS!!! Well, I think that things are becoming as "routine" as it's going to get now and I have vowed that I am going to get back into stamping (my favorite hobby and my personal therapy!) and then...blogging about it!


I live in Northern VA and if you have been watching the news at all since last Friday, you have seen that we have gotten hammered with snow!!!! As of this post (and it's still snowing out right now!!) we have gotten 37 inches of snow since Friday!!!!!!! WOW!!!! And while I am beginning to feel the effects of Cabin Fever (I say as my daughter is running circles upstairs in our kitchen and my husband is timing her!!) I have REALLY ENJOYED being snowed in with my hubby and daughter!! As I said above, it has been so crazy around here and we haven't gotten a lot of family time lately and I have loved it!!! We have had so much fun playing in the snow, snuggling on the couch with popcorn watching endless movies and just being together! I know I know, I'm not usually mushy, but I have really enjoyed it! So....on top of all the family bonding...I have also had time to STAMP!!!!!!!! YIPPIE!!!!!!

I have FINALLY finished my "Christmas turned into Valentine's Day" Cards (insert embarrassed face HERE!) and they are in the mail as we speak. {Now, I have nothing to do with how long it takes for the mailman to get to the mailbox through all this snow...but I did my part, they are in there! ;o) } Yup, I have been so busy that I didn't even get my Christmas Cards out! Isn't that AWFUL! I had them all cut and ready to assemble, I had the pictures not only taken but developed.....and just ran out of time to put them together and in the mailbox! Thank gosh they were made with red cardstock...they made perfect Valentines'! ;o) I will post them on Sunday, because my friends and family haven't recieved them yet~

My daughter and I also made her school Valentine's Day cards! We had fun making them and she was sooo proud of them! Now the only issue is that school has been canceled for the rest of the week...I really hope they reschedule her party, she will be crushed! What do you think?? Leave me a comment and let me know what YOU are doing for Valentine's Day!
(Click on picture to enlarge!)
How cute is her little signature?!?
Well, I think that is a big enough post to bore you with today! But I haven't even talked about Stampin' Up! and Sale-a-Bration going on right now!!! I WILL be back tomorrow...cross my heart!...and we will chat about ALL of the great things SU! has going on right now! Until then, check out my new links to the right of the blog and drool over what SU! has to offer! Contact me if you have any questions and to place your orders. I hope you are staying warm and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment