Thursday, February 11, 2010

Sale-A-Bration and more!

Hi stampers! Hope you are having a great day! My hubby, daughter and I are just coming in from the first outing in days, due to the 35+ inches of snow sitting outside of our house, and it felt GREAT to get out of the house! The sun is {finally} out, the snow is {finally} melting (until it freezes again tonight!) and we are enjoying the day!

So, as promised, I am back today to catch up on all of the fabulous things that Stampin' Up! is offering these days! I'm sure all of you know by now that it is Sale-A-Bration time!! From now until March 31st, for every $50 you, as a customer spend, you get to choose a S-A-B item for FREE!!! And as if that wasn't great enough, SU! has added that you may choose a set from the regular catalog that is $15.95 or cheaper for FREE in place of a S-A-B item!!! WOW! If you host a Stampin' Up! party of at least $300, you will earn a FREE S-A-B item IN ADDITION TO the other great hostess benefits! If you decide to join the great Stampin' Up! family, you can choose a FREE STAMP SET from the regular catalog (valued up to $47.95) PLUS you will receive a 15% discount on your starter kit!!! WOW!!!Be sure to check out the fabulous S-A-B catalog on the right side of my blog!

There is also the Occasions Mini Catalog out and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! I am so excited about what is in this catalog! I have been one who has thought that the clear mounted stamps that are popular these days are a fantastic idea! I love the idea that you can see through the block so that you can line up the image exactly where you want it! However, I haven't been happy with the quality of the clear stamps I have bought. They have had a blurred image and, well, not the quality of stamped image I am used to with SU! Stampin' Up! has out-done themselves with the clear - mount stamps they have produced! They are made of the same high-quality rubber & foam that the wood mounted stamps are made from, but you mount them onto a repositionable clear block and they are FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! You may now choose between Wood-mounted or clear- mounted stamps on all the sets in this mini catalog!!!! LOVE IT! Try them out, you won't be disappointed! This mini catalog is out until April 30th, so check it out on the right side of my blog and contact me with any questions and to place your order!

Also, SU! is helping in the relief efforts in Haiti! From now until Feb 28th, when you purchase the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set, SU! will donate $2 to American Red Cross’ Haiti Relief and Development Fund. It is a great stamp set, and even though Valentine's Day is on Sunday, you can use this set all year round....birthday cards for loved ones, wedding & anniversary cards, I love you cards, etc! Click here for more info and then contact me!
I {Heart} Hearts - clear-mount (block D recommended) Item 118571 $18.95
I {Heart} Hearts - wood-mount Item 117010 $26.95

Ok! I think that is everything right now! Shew!!! That will teach me for being "out of the loop" for so long!! PLEASE, let me know if I can answer any questions for you or if you would like to host a party of your own or place an order!
I hope you are having a great day and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment