Thursday, April 15, 2010

Kids Expo!!!

Hi stampers! It is that time of year again!!! It is time for the Prince William County Kids Expo!! It is this Sunday, April 18th, from 10 am - 4pm at the Prince William County Fairgrounds. There will be tons of kids & family activities, vendors, games, prizes, food, & entertainment! And, for all of you who have young children, you will be as excited as my daughter is....Rocknoceros will be performing at 1:30!!! Admission is FREE, parking is $5 and it will surely be great, fabulous, family fun!! I will have a Stampin' Up! booth again this year, and I hope to see you there! (Let me know you saw my blog and I will have a special goodie for you!!)

As the weather is getting nicer each day, my daughter seems to think that a nice day = an ice cream Sundae!!! She has said (for the 3rd day in a row!) "Mom, it's beautiful outside! I think I need to enjoy the weather out on the deck, eating an Ice Cream Sundae!" Well, as I'm looking through my cards, getting ready for the Expo, I found the card below that I made last Summer! And while I know I have already posted this card...I couldn't help but post it again! Elle has made me have ice cream on my mind! ;o) I hope it puts a smile on your face like it does mine!


Hope you are doing well and enjoying the gorgeous Spring weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment