Monday, April 19, 2010

Color Renovations!!!!

Hi Stampers!!! I hope you are enjoying a sunny Monday morning!! Today is the first day IN AGES that I am not subbing or teaching and the FIRST thing I wanted to do was blog (I should be cleaning my house....but I have neglected you long enough!!!) ;o) ((Thanks for the great excuse to procrastinate ya'll!)) ;o)

First I wanted to say "Hello" to all of you that I met yesterday at the Kids Expo! What a fun filled day!!! I had a great time, and I loved meeting so many lovely families and stamping with your kiddos! Thanks for coming by!

Next, I wanted to let you know that Stampin' Up! has announced that they are doing some Color Renovations to our beautiful colors!! And I have to say that even though I am a little sad to see some of my favorite colors retire.....I am SO SUPER EXCITED to get my hands on the colors that will be replacing them! I have actually been waiting for this for a while!! Stampin' Up! does such a fabulous job with staying on top of what is current and exciting out there in the market and although we already have great colors, we have had them for a while now and it's time for a change! The color families have been updated, there will be 5 NEW colors, and some of the most popular IN COLORS will be returning! And, therefore, some of our favorite "oldies" will be retiring!

This is what the color collections will look like when the new Catalog is released on July 1st!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!Click here to see these amazing colors up close!

And here are the colors that we must say good bye to! Don't feel sad, we have made many wonderful projects with them, they have done their job! But it is time to make room for all pf the fun, great, new colors! So stock up on the ink refills, card stock and accessories for the colors that you can't live without!!! You have until June 30th to get your hands on these!!! Click here to see these colors up close!!!


So, to sum it all up:
5 Brand New Colors:
Marina Mist, Daffodil Delight, Cherry Cobbler (YUM!), Cajun Craze, Early Espresso (DOUBLE YUM!!!!)

10 In Colors Making their way back into our hearts:
Baja Breeze, Melon Mambo (yippie!) Pink Pirouette, Soft Suede, Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi, Pacific Point (LOVE!) Rich Razzleberry (yum!) Riding Hood Red, and River Rock!

And the currect "Kraft" color has a new YUMMY name...CRUMB CAKE!!! And it will come in Craft ink, Classic Ink, Marker, Cardstock and Crayon!!

Current colors that will retire are:

Glorious Green, Green Galore, Gable Green, Yoyo Yellow, Only Orange, Pink Passion, Pixie Pink, Orchid Opulence, Lovely Lilac, Brilliant Blue, Close to Cocoa, Creamy Caramel, Really Rust, Ruby Red, Cameo Coral, Summer Sun, Bordering Blue, Brocade Blue, Ballet Blue, Taken with Teal, Handsome Hunter, Pale Plum, Blush Blossom (the marker will still be available), Apricot Appeal, Barely Banana, Mellow Moss, Sage Shadow, Almost Amethyst, Lavender Lace, Basic Brown, Going Gray


So, let me know if you have any questions regarding this change!!! I am so excited about the new colors!!!

Keep checking back...I am planning a stamp camp at a new location for the end of the month!! ;o) Have a great day!!!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment