Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!


Hi stampers!

I wanted to share with you the cute little boxes I made for all of the teachers at my daughter's school for Teacher Appreciation Week. I came downstairs last night with the intent of stamping little goodie boxes for the hard working, wonderful teachers.....and had NO STAMPING MOJO!!! So, I got on the computer to search through the many talented blogs out there...and wa~la....my stamping friend Robin had an ADORABLE stamped goodie that a friend gave her and I knew it would be what I CASED! Click here to see the wonderful and easy instructions given by Kerin!

Unfortunately, this is not SU! paper, but I had it laying around, and I thought it was perfect for teachers! These were so super easy to make! I filled them with chocolates and then for Elle's 2 teachers, I added a gift card! Just a little something to say thanks for all that they do!!

I hope you are having a great day! Thanks for looking!~

1 comment:

  1. Great job on your box Jaimie! Mine didn't come with an Outback Gift Card, but I Love it all the same! I know Elle's teacher will too!

    ReplyDelete