Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Stamp camp announced!

Hi stampers!

I hope you are having a great day~ I have a couple of things to share today! First is this card. I needed to make a quick sympathy card for a coworker, and I wanted to keep it simple yet pretty and I hope I achieved that! The flowers are embossed in winter white.
I also wanted to announce that I'm having a "Farewell Stamp Camp" in honor of the current SU! catalog going away at the end of June . It is on Mon, June 7th from 7-9 at a new location!!! It's in Woodbridge and I would be thrilled to give you exact details when you contact me to RSVP. It will be a lot of fun! The cost is $15 (prepaid to save your RSVP!) to make 7-9 projects! I hope you can make it!!! I will be sharing some "sneak previews" of the cards and projects we will be making soon!


I hope you have a fabulous evening and I hope to see you at my stamp camp!! Contact to to save your space TODAY! I have room for 15 stampers, filled on a first call, first serve basis! Contact me at jaimiegvozdas@earthlink.net SOON!!!!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment