Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Happy Summer




Hi stampers! I have FINALLY found some time to stamp...and not a moment to soon!!! Like many of you, stamping is my THERAPY, and I was in SERIOUS need of some therapy! So it was nice to get into my craft room and get some much needed stamping accomplished!!!! I feel much better now! ;o) I found this cute template for a little, itty bitty box from Dawn's Stamping Thoughts! It is so simple and is so cute to hold a little goodie! I think it would be perfect for a shower favor! And, since I am obsessed with making these little scallop punch flowers...I HAD to add one to this box! I used the Vanilla Shimmer Smooch Spritz on the flower when I was finished and LOVE the way it makes the flower pop!!! Cute huh?!?! This is one of the projects we will be making this at my next Stamp Camp!





SPEAKING OF STAMP CAMP .... I had to reschedule my previous stamp camp, so the NEW date for my Stampin' Cafe' Stamp Camp will be on Monday, July 5 from 7-9, and then I will also being having one the following week, on Monday, July 12 from 7-9! AND, since the NEW CATALOG & IDEA BOOK will be out (YIPPIE!!!!) on July 1st, I will be showing it off at the stamp camps and sharing many new products!!!! CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!! Contact me if you would like more info or to RSVP!!

I hope you are enjoying a nice, relaxing Summer day! It is HOT AS HECK here in VA!!! Thanks for looking!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment