Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Tuesday!



Hello Stampers! Today is a chilly Tuesday in VA but at least it isn't raining!!! I know, I know...we need the rain! But it doesn't mean that I have to enjoy it when it rains 4 days in a row!! I get a little cabin fever not to mention my daughter doesn't like to be cooped up in the house!!! She does, however, LOVE her princess umbrella that the Easter Bunny brought her...and will take ANY opportunity to use it! I sat inside the house and let her jump away in any puddle she could find. As you can see, we are now into the "dressing yourself" stage of a 3 year old! ;op (I REALLY need to take classes on how to use my camera properly! I wish these weren't so blurry) Sorry there are so many, she just had so much fun and I thought they were too cute not to share! (click on the picture to see it better!)

I also was "hired" to make my college roommates baby "thank you" cards. She isn't finding out the sex of the baby and her nursery is decorated in orange and green...so, here is what I came up with! I finally got the chance to use my new texturz plates for the Big Shot and I LOVE THEM!!!!! The background is so great irl!!! I'm not 100% sold on the little prima flower, but the card needed something in the corner to offset it. I hope she likes them. Let me know what you think!


I hope you are having a wonderful day! Thanks for looking~

No comments:

Post a Comment