Friday, May 22, 2009

Now's the time!!!

Hello stampers! I wanted to remind you that NOW is the PERFECT time to order Stampin' Up!'s designer paper and In Colors!!! With the Scrapbooking Special that is going on until the end of May (only ONE MORE WEEK!) now is the time to stock up on designer paper and cardstock. Buy 3 packs of Designer Paper or 12x12 textured cardstock and get one FREE!!! This catalog is coming to an end and you all know that once the In Colors are gone...they are gone!! Order early!!! Stock up on the cardstock, ink pads, re-inkers and any matching ribbon and accessories!!! Many of the designer papers will also be discontinued, so if you cannot live without them...you know what to do! ;o) These items go FAST once the discontinued list come out, don't miss out! Contact me SOON to place your order!! Don't forget about the $75 starter kit promo too!!!! If you have ever thought about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator NOW IS THE TIME!!!!!! Join me and our GREAT group of Stampers! You won't be sorry!!!! Contact me for more details, but hurry....you only have until May 31st for these great deals!!!!!

Oh yeah, isn't that a cute little train card/ invitation??? I thought it would be a great little boys bday invitation, but I have a little princess, so I made it for my nephew! Hope you enjoy! Hope you have a wonderful Holiday weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment