Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me AND You!!!!!

Yup, that's right....today I am another year older!!!!! I am trying to not think about how old I am getting! ;o) So I am going to share my birthday with YOU!!!! Any orders you place with me between now and midnight tonight, you will receive FREE SHIPPING!! Plus, I will throw in a little hand stamped thank you goodie!! Email me or call me to place your orders!! jaimiegvozdas@earthlink.net
I have a busy birthday planned, unfortunately most of it involves cleaning!!! My parents are going to be visiting from Florida and they arrive on Friday morning, so that means I am in cleaning mode!!!! It is SOOOOO hard to clean with a 3 year old in the same house!!! ;o) But she promised me that she is going to "help me clean because it's my birthday!" Too cute!

I hope you have a fabulous day and I hope to hear from you soon!!!
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I hope you get to do something fun other than cleaning!!

    ReplyDelete