Thursday, April 2, 2009

Birthday Bash Class and More!

**This post has been edited for the correct date of the stamp camp!!! The correct date is Sunday, April 26th!** ONLY 4 SPOTS ARE LEFT!!!!! CONTACT ME TODAY!!!

Hello stampers! I have a few announcements for today; first of all the new mini Occasions Catalog is finally out and it is FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!! Check it out by clicking here!!!! I cannot wait to show you some fun new samples with the goodies in the catty! Let me know if you would like to book YOUR own party and earn FREE products!!!

Stampin' Up! has also announced the Get Connected Promotion! In these tough economic times, staying connected and in touch with those who are most important to you can be a real morale boost! What better way to stay in touch and let people know you are thinking about them then a hand made card or gift item!!! Check out the flyer to see how you can get FREE stamps during the month of April! (Have I mentioned how much I LOVE Free things!!!) ;op
Now, onto my third announcement...no, I'm not pregnant!! ;op Sorry Mom!!! April is my Birthday month....yes, you read correctly.....I am one of THOSE people who tend to think that my Birthday should last all month!!!! But this year, I am feeling generous and I am going to let YOU reap the benefits of my birthday! ;op I will be posting a few specials of my own throughout the month for you to take advantage. So keep your eyes out! I will also be holding a Birthday Bash Stamp Class on Sunday, April 26th. You will make 30 Birthday cards/projects for $40! (That's only $1.33 per CUTE card!) (3 of 10 different types of cards!) all with a birthday theme. There will be some masculine, kids, for women etc......spend one fun filled day with a fun group of ladies (and chocolate!!) making enough Birthday cards to last you the whole year!!!! Contact me for all the details and to sign up to join in the fun!!!!
Well, I think that is enough announcements for today! I hope you have a wonderful one and I hope to hear from you soon!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment