Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

Hello Stampers! I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!! I had a busy but WONDERFUL one!! I was a vendor at the PWC Kids Expo and had a GREAT time there!! I met so many wonderful stampers and people on Saturday. (Hi if I met you!!) I have been stamping soooo much lately and LOVE IT!! I have made it part of my every day "duties" and am so glad that I have!!! I think that slowly but surely my "stamping mojo" is coming back to me!! Of course, this means that the laundry pile is getting bigger and bigger as the days roll on...but I am MUCH happier!!! And that's all that REALLY matters right!?!?! ;o) On Sunday I had a Girls Night Out with my fantastic group of girl friends and we went wine tasting and then made our own wine!!!!!!
DOES LIFE GET ANY BETTER????
Stamping
+meeting great new stampers
+ wine with friends =
a FABULOUS weekend and one happy momma!!!!! I haven't posted a card in a while so I thought I would show you this baby card that I came up with! Yippie, finally a card I came up with all by myself!!! ;op I have loved the "faux quilting" technique that is so popular right now. This technique screams "baby card" to me, so I combined that technique with the adorable Duck from Wagon full of Fun ...and poof...this adorable little baby card! (Yes, that's me tooting my own horn!! Sorry...I just love this card!) Let me know what you think of it!

I am having a Birthday Bash Stamp Class this Sunday, so I will be busy preparing and cutting cardstock for 300 cards!!!!! WOW!!!! I am so excited about Sunday!!!

Hope you are having a wonderful Spring day!!!! Thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. This is so stinkin' cute Jaimie! Going right into my "have to case this one file"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love it! H.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack! This is so cute! I love it! Happy be-lated Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card! Love the DP on the duckie...too clever! {SMILES}

    ReplyDelete