Tuesday, April 14, 2009

!!!

COME ONE, COME ALL....
TO THE KIDS AND FAMILY
EXPO
THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!


Hello stampers!! I wanted to make sure you all know about the Kids Expo that is being held at the Prince William County Fair Grounds, Manassas, VA 20112 (It's an indoor facility...so come rain or shine!!) THIS SATURDAY, April 18th from 10 am - 5pm. I will have a SU! booth there and will be stamping pinwheels with the kids!! It will be a WONDERFUL family and kids event with vendors from P.W. Co that have family and kids oriented businesses. There will also be moon bounces, entertainment, games, prizes, giveaways and FUN FUN FUN!!!! Each vendor will have an activity for the kids OR a giveaway!!! AND IT'S FREE!!!!!!! Come out with your family and have a blast! And while you're there, stop by my booth and say hi!!! ;o) I'd love to see you! Get a little hand stamped goodie from me if you stop by and say hi and that you read my blog!!!! If you need further information, contact me...for some reason I couldn't get the flyer to post here!


Since I'm doing this expo...I have been busy busy busy stamping, so I'm sorry for my lack of blogging lately! I will be posting some of the fun things I've been working on SOON! I hope you are having a great day and staying warm and dry....this cold and rainy weather is getting OLD!!! ;o)

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Would have loved to have stopped by, but hard to walk around with the stupid knee brace and a very active 18 month old. . . hope you had a great turn out! See you on Sunday. H.

    ReplyDelete