Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Announcing my New Catalog and Idea Book Launch Stamp Camp!

Hello stampers! I hope you are having a great day! I just enjoyed a fun playdate at the park with a wonderful friend and her kids, Elle is having "rest time" and I planning my New Catty Launch Party! I am sooooo excited to share the new catty with you all! I LOVE IT! I am thrilled with the New In Colors and even more excited that they made MARKERS TO MATCH!!!!!! YIPPIE STAMPIN' UP! SO...to celebrate, I am having a stamp camp to showcase the new Catalog and Idea Book, and some of the goodies in it!!! Come and check it all out! I am having 2 different dates for the stamp camps, let me know which one works best for you! I will close them at 15 fabulous stampers (each date) so RSVP soon!!! This stamp camp is $15 for 6 projects. The dates are Sunday, July 19 and Sunday, July 26 from 2-6 pm. Please contact me ASAP to reserve your space for this fun fun stamp camp!

***Don't forget to check out my previous post on the LAST CHANCE LIST! They are going fast so let me know if you would like to place an order!!!***

As promised, I am sharing another layout I did at my scrapbooking weekend! I hope you enjoy it! I think this is a simple yet fun page. It took me a long time to finish this page because I put each individual "bling" on one at a time! But, I think they make the layout, so it was 100% worth the time! (Click on the actual picture for a more detailed look.) Awe, I just LOVE looking back at scrapbook pages and pictures! What a wonderful way to remember the past! Looking at these pages just makes me so happy!


Thanks for looking! Hope you have a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment