Friday, June 26, 2009

Bad Blogger!

Hello stampers! Well, I am a bad blogger!! I know I said I would have samples for my daughter's birthday invitations...BUT.... I have been busy packing and getting everything ready to go to Charlotte, NC this weekend that I haven't been able to get it all done!!! I am so sorry! I didn't realize how much goes into packing for Elle to stay at the in-laws for 2 days while packing for us to attend a wedding!!! This will be the first time we have left her for the whole weekend! I PROMISE I will get them done AS SOON as we come home!!!!!! I have some ideas in my head for the invitations...and IF I can just get them down on cardstock....I think they will be cute!!

SO... I thought I would share with you another one of my loves.....CUPCAKES! I have ALWAYS loved eating them!!...but lately, I have also enjoyed making them! I have been searching for yummy new recipes and I think I have a (new) favorite!!! COTTON CANDY CUPCAKES!!! YUMMO!!!!!! I made them for a friends bbq and father's day and they were a HUGE hit!! So, here is a picture of the deliciousness. They were pretty hard to photograph...but that is probably a good thing...wouldn't want you to drool all over your keyboard! ;o)

Hope you have a FANTASTIC weekend!

***DON'T FORGET TO SIGN UP FOR MY STAMP CAMPS!!!
THEY ARE FILLING UP QUICKLY!! CONTACT ME TODAY****

1 comment:

  1. Hope you had a great weekend! It is SO hard to leave the littles, isn't it?
    Your cupcakes look YUMMY! Can you post the recipe?

    ReplyDelete