Monday, June 8, 2009

Scrapbook Weekend~


Hello stampers! I wanted to share with you a few pages that I completed on my WONDERFUL Scrapbook weekend! My friend and I went scrapbooking ALL weekend last weekend at the Dulles Expo Center. It was a no frills crop put on by Get Croppin' and we had a blast! I FINALLY finished Elle's first year album (she's almost FOUR!) I have noticed that I have become a much more "simple" scrapbooker as the time has rolled on...but I think I will get back to be detailed once I'm caught up! (IF that ever happens!!) ;0)The pages above are more recent pictures (last year!) when we went apple picking! For some reason, this was an EXTREMELY hard page for me to do....they are some of my favorite pictures and I think I psyched myself out and didn't want the pictures to "get lost" so I went really simple. This was the first time she ate a "whole Apple" and she couldn't believe she didn't need to cut it! She kept asking "I can eat the WHOLE apple?" (hence the title!!) Oh well, the page brings back tons of great memories for me and that IS, afterall, the whole point in scrapbooking...right?!

The following layouts are one of my favorites! I had begun this layout at the LAST Scrapbook Weekend I attended and then I finished it this time! This is more my style, but I don't have that kind of time any more.....I have GOT to catch up!! ;o) I like the look of a lot of pictures, so many times I will print them as wallets to fit more pictures onto a layout! Having one picture on a page is really a popular look right now, and I love how it looks...I just take sooooo many pictures that it isn't practical for me! This was her first December layout. I really enjoyed making this one AND looking at it! Feel free to click on the pictures to make them bigger so you can see them in more detail.






Hope you are having a great day! I'd love to hear what you think, leave me a comment! I'll share some more tomorrow!
Thanks for looking!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment