Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Strawberry picking, Sun burns and Stamp Camps!!!!!

Hello Stampers! I hope you are enjoying your Summer so far! I am at home nursing my sun burned self after spending the past 2 (FABULOUS) days at the water park! (YES....I wore sunscreen!!...apparently, I should have re-applied!!) ;o) I am going to a wedding this weekend and I am just hoping that the red becomes a golden tan ;o) AND NOT PEELING!!!!! Wish me luck!

We had a wonderful Father's Day weekend! We went Strawberry picking, had a delicious picnic at the State Park (gorgeous!) and enjoyed some laid - back, relaxing family fun!!!! It was such a great weekend! Elle REALLY loved Strawberry picking. She was so excited!
Here are a couple of pictures that I just had to share!

Anyways, I wanted to remind you that the Last Chance Stamp Sets are coming to a close QUICKLY, so now is the time to order those stamp sets before it is too late!!! CONTACT ME SOON! I also wanted to remind you to sign up for my Stamp Camps SOON!!!! I am almost full on the July 26th camp, and have plenty of space on July 19th so CONTACT ME SOON TO SAVE YOUR SPACE!!!!!! You won't want to miss this stamp camp! GREAT NEW IDEAS AND PRODUCTS!!!!!!!!!!!! Check out my previous blog entry for the details! I hope to see you there!!!

I will be back tomorrow with a card sample. I am trying to figure out what I want to do for Elle's 4th Bday invitations! She wants to have her party at the water park.....so I will show you some samples tomorrow! Hope you have a great day and thanks for looking! Don't forget to sign up for stamp camp!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment