Friday, March 20, 2009

Hello Spring!!!!!!

Hi Stampers! I hope you are having a FABULOUS Monday and happy Spring!!! It looks like it is going to be a beautiful day here! Here's wishing and hoping that the cold weather is finally over!!!!!

In honor of the beginning of Spring, I pulled out the Beautiful Butterflies Big Shot die cut and made this lovely card! It is not my typical card, I am usually a "cute and fun" type of stamper rather that a "pretty" card maker....but I was inspired by one of my fellow demonstrators, Chris M., and her card that I received during a swap! Her cards are ALWAYS gorgeous!!! This card was using the gorgeous Parisian Breeze Specialty Designer Paper (LOVE IT!), Baja Breeze and Kraft cardstock. I added some of the gorgeous half pearls from the pretties kit and the ticket punch to the corners.


The card is very simple yet very pretty, but for some reason, I don't think this picture does it justice. I think it is much prettier in person!! I think it's because you can't tell the different textures and such in the picture! Guess you'll just have to take my word! ;o)
I had a Stampin' Up! party on Sunday for my friend and customer Heather (Hi H~!) and made the butterfly card and the Top Note bag! She recently bought the Big Shot and I couldn't wait to show her so many fun, great things she can make with it!!!! I also made a little chocolate goodie for each of them to show how easy cute projects can be with the big shot.....I am a firm believer that you CANNOT stamp without chocolate!!!!! ;op I got the idea for the Scallop Envelope goddie from Julie's blog at Valentine's Day and loved it!!!
Here is the Top Note bag and the Scallop Envelope little goodie!!! (They both hold Ghirardelli Sqares chocalate!)





Speaking of the Big Shot (the newest love in my life!!) there are only a few more days left of Sale-A-Bration!!! It ends March 31st.....which means that so does your chance for FREE stamps!!! NOW is the time to buy the big ticket items such as the BIG SHOT, the Marvelous Markers and all the fabulous Big Shot die cuts!!!! If you are on the fence on whether or not you should buy these items...let me help you decide!! ;op If you purchase the Big Shot NOW and buy some envelopes (or something else small for $5) YOU GET 2 FREE S-A-B ITEMS!!!!!! If you buy it later, you get the wonderful Big Shot, which is fabulous...however, you will be missing out on the FREE THINGS!!!!!! So, off the see-saw and contact me!!! YOU WON'T REGRET IT!!

OK, off my soapbox...can you tell that I love it when you can get FREE goodies!!!! I hope you all had a super weekend and are enjoying the beautiful Spring weather!!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment