Monday, March 16, 2009

Preparing for St. Patrick's Day!

Hello Stampers!
I wanted to quickly share what my daughter will be bringing to her pre-school St. Patty's Day party tomorrow! They are little (the snack size) Kit-Kat bars! She is so excited! Elle came home from school on Thursday and was a little nervous because she "didn't have a green party dress and the Leprechauns where going to poke her!" Yes, that's right...."poke" her. I guess pinching is no longer acceptable at school! ;op She feels MUCH better now that she has a green outfit, green jello jigglers and green treats to bring to her class!
These were sooooo easy to make and I'm sure you have all seen some version of these before. I didn't reinvent the wheel here, I just adapted the designer paper to fit the mini kit-kat bars. The designer paper is the Hostess (level 1) 6 x6 Patterns Pack in Garden Green. I cut it 4 1/2 X 4, used SNAIL on all 4 sides, wrapped it around the kit kat and then put the ends through the Crimper. Since I unfortunately don't have any St. Patrick's stamps, I used the heart in the (retired) Bitty Basics set with Garden Green Ink. Then I punched it out with the 1 3/8 circle punch and then layered it onto the scallop circle punch. Wa-lah.....15 of these took me 15 minutes to make!! SOOOO quick and cute and such a happy little girl!
Hope you are having a fabulous Monday! Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Jaimie! These are so cute! Maybe I'll make some for Jackson's class...there's only 14 in his class! Not going crazy like I did for Valentines with the skull set! Love these!

    ReplyDelete