Thursday, March 12, 2009

I LOVE ACCESSORIES!!!!!

Hello stampers~
I love accessories and embellishments!! Whenever a new SU! Catalog comes out, as much as I LOVE the stamp sets...I turn straight to the back of the catalog and drool over the newest ribbons, bling, and embellishments!!!! And they never disappoint me!!! I think SU! does a fabulous job at keeping up with the trends in the stamping and scrapbooking world! The ONLY problem I have each and every time is that I WANT IT ALL!!!!! That is why I am super excited to have an Accessories Club!!!!

Here are some questions to ask yourself....

Do you love embellishments but can't afford to own them all?
Not sure you are going to like something and want to try it before you buy it??
Do you love having a variety of fun embellishments for your craft projects, scrapbook pages and cards?
Do you hate to buy a whole package of embellishments for ONE specific layout???

YES, YES, YES AND YES?!?!?!?!?! ..... This Accessories Club is for you!
Receive 51 fabulous embellishments to use on your craft projects, scrapbook pages or cards. Separately owning a pack of each of these embellishment would cost over $150!! Join this club and your sampler will include these 51 pieces:
3 Kiwi Kiss Corduroy Buttons
3 Chocolate Chip Corduroy Buttons
3 Kraft Corduroy Buttons
3 Pacific Point Corduroy Buttons
3 Pumpkin Pie Corduroy Buttons
3 Summer Sun Corduroy Buttons
3 1/2" Library clips (one Chocolate Chip, one Old Olive, one Whisper White)
4 Mini Library Clips (one black, one silver, one Antique Brass, one pewter)
4 Jumbo 5/16" brads (one Chocolate Chip, one Very Vanilla, one Whisper White, one Silver)
4 Jumbo 5/8" brads(one Chocolate Chip, one Very Vanilla, one Whisper White, one Silver)
12 Flower Fusion Flowers (4 of each color)
1 Fleurette Flower (these will be randomly chosen and placed in your sampler)
2 Circle Designer Brads
3 Clear Buttons
WOW - a total of 51 pieces. View these fun items in our new 2009 Catalog! or here

PRODUCT SHARE DETAILS/FINE PRINT! - Each Product share will consist of 7 members. I will place orders every FRIDAY when I have 7 people who want to share and have submitted their payments. All orders should be to you within 16 days barring any backorders or delay from UPS. You will be notified of any anticipated delays.

Your Cost is ONLY $20 (+&2 for shipping, if necessary!) Email me at jaimiegvozdas@earthlink.net or add a comment to this post to reserve your "Accessories Club" today! I'll contact you with payment options!


Since I don't have any stamping projects to show you today (I'm hoping to finish one up this afternoon and will share it tomorrow...) I thought I would share a picture of my Princess.... she is really enjoying playing dress up these days....and tends to have the "princess attitude" to go along with the outfit!!! Boy am I in trouble!!!! ;op







I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! Thanks for looking!!!

3 comments:

  1. my niece is getting sooo big! wish you all lived here. these pictures made kacey cry because she wants to play with elle during rest time. sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaimie: this club sounds very tempting to help me get back into SU again. I too LOVE all the accessory's and always want them all. So please tell me more about what it all involves with teh 20 bucks. Heather Lowe

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and forgot to add in my comment, what is stampin without chocolate? =) H. Lowe

    ReplyDelete