Tuesday, October 6, 2009

GREAT DEALS!

Hi there stampers! Hope you had a great weekend! I had a busy but wonderful weekend! The Christmas Card Extravaganza Class went really well....I can't think of a better way to spend a Sunday than 6 hours of stamping?!?!?!?! A great group of ladies came out and stamped, stamped, stamped the day away! We had a great time!! Thanks to all those that attended! Doesn't it feel GREAT to have your Christmas Cards FINISHED in October!!!!!! ;o)


Stampin' Up! is having some more fantastic deals right now!! Check them out!!!
This deal is good until October 12, 9:00 am!!! Contact me to order these deals SOON!!!
5 petal punch is on sale for only $10.99
Trio Flower punch is on sale for only $10.99

My Way Punch on sale for only $11.99

MY DIGITAL STUDIO IS HERE AND FABULOUS!!!!!!
MDS is HOT HOT HOT!!!!

Digital Scrapbooking, make your own calendars, digital cards, digital images and much much more.......ALL in one program!!!!!!! I have just ordered mine and CANNOT WAIT to get my hands on it and play!!! I will show you my creations as soon as my little brown box arrives at my door~~ BUT YOU CAN GET MDS FOR 50% OFF WHEN YOU HOST A WORKSHOP OF $400 or more PLUS RECEIVE ANY ITEM (EXCLUDING MDS) FOR ONLY $10 WHEN YOU HOST A WORKSHOP OF ONLY $250!!!! CONTACT ME SOON TO BOOK YOUR WORKSHOP!!!!!!! OR you can order your own MDS for only $79.95, which is a GREAT price!!! If you order your copy in October, I will personally coach you in how to get started using it!!! (If you need it...it is SOOO simple to use!!!!)

Have a fabulous day!!! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment