Wednesday, October 7, 2009

TOO FLIPPIN' CUTE!!!

Hi again! I know, I know, two posts in one day!!! But I am so excited that I just HAD to share these little guys RIGHT AWAY!!!! A little while back, I posted this adorable card that was all the rage last year! I adore him and just couldn't put him away...I've been trying to figure out a way to make him "cool again" this year....and then I came across THIS blog and TA-DA! Gretchen must have read my mind!!! She made a ton of different characters, how creative is she!!!!! So, I got out lil' Frankie from last year and made him into a bag / box and then...I of course had to make him a lil' friend....so I made a lil' mummy!!! WAY TOO FLIPPIN' CUTE!!!!! I will be making a bunch more of these, I have decided that all the teachers at my daughter's school will be getting these filled with little Halloween treats! (She goes to a very small school!!) ;o)

Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!! Let me know what you think! Have a super day!

No comments:

Post a Comment