Thursday, September 17, 2009

An oldie but goodie!!!

Good morning stampers! I know I know......WOW I am on a roll with posts!!! Hopefully I will keep up this momentum! I was looking through my huge basket of card samples last night when I came upon this card and it made me smile!! These cards were very popular last year, but it made me happy when I saw it so I figured I would bring it back in hopes of it making YOU smile!! How cute is this card?!?!
I have finally decided on the cards we will be making at the Christmas Card Extravaganza Class and am placing my order TODAY so that I can't change my mind (again!)!

Hope you have a FABULOUS day today! It is a dreary day outside here in VA...a perfect day for stamping!!! Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. LOVE THIS CARD!!! CAN YOU MAIL ME ONE! I WANT TO PUT IT IN MY FRAME. I AM TRYING TO MAKE MY HOUSE LOOK FESTIVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just made this card last night to show my customers at camp tomorrow! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete