Friday, September 18, 2009

Take Two!

hi there Stampers!

I posted a few posts ago the cute yet very simple Sweet Centers card I made for my daughter's Halloween Party. Well, after looking at fellow bloggers projects, I decided to make it easier for the little kiddo's to get into the yummy candy! I originally made an "X" on the back of the card, with a utility knife, so they could peel back the "X" and get out the M&M's, without ruining the card. Then I came across this blog (Love her and this great tutorial!!!) and learned a new, fun and EASIER way to enjoy the candy....and not ruin the card! I also like this technique because you can easily refill the candy and use it again!!!! ;o) All you do is slide out the little black tab and the candy comes out of the back!! Ta-Da!!!! I LOVE THESE SWEET CENTERS!!!!!!!!!!! I think that these little cards will be a big hit with the kids AND their grown ups!!!


Let me know what you think!!! Thanks for looking~

1 comment:

  1. Genius! I've got to get started on the ones for my boys classes! Tomorrow....!

    ReplyDelete