Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I'm baaaccckkkk!!!!

Hi stampers!!! Yes, I know...I've been MIA in the blogger world!!! I have been relaxing in the sun and having my toes in the sand!!! We just got back from a fabulous family vacation in the Isle of Palms, Charleston, SC and had a wonderful time!!! And we couldn't have come back at a more perfect time...the weather the past two days in NOVA have been amazing Fall-like days and I LOVE IT!!!! The Fall is DEFINITELY my favorite time of the year!!!! Elle goes back to preschool next and then after that....I am hoping things get back to normal around her...or as "normal" as they can be!!!

The new Holiday Mini came out today and I have got to say that I LOVE IT!!!!! I cannot wait to get a chance to actually play with all of the new things I ordered!!! Check it out and let me know what your favorite new item is!!
Click here to check out all of the great new products!

I also would like to remind you that my Christmas Card Extravaganza is filling up quickly...don't miss YOUR chance to get ALL of your Christmas cards Started and FINISHED in one day!!! Contact me to find out more info and to save your spot SOON!!!! The info is below! As of this afternoon there are only 8 spots left!!! Here is the information:

Christmas Card Extravaganza Classes!

Come and make all your Christmas Cards in one day!!! Enjoy a wonderful day out while starting and FINISHING your Christmas cards!! Just think about how wonderful the feeling will be when you walk out of the building KNOWING you are completely finished with your Christmas cards!!!!

You will be making 40 cards for $45. There will be 4 different cards, you will make 10 of each. You may also add additional packages of 10 cards for $8 (ie. 60 cards for $61) You can also choose between 2 different TYPES of cards: regular card OR picture front card! Ok, I know this all sounds pretty confusing...let me TRY to narrow down the info.....

All you need to do is let me know let me know you are attending! Then, how many cards would you like to make? (Minimum is 40, increase in increments of 10!) The last thing you need to decide is: do you want to make regular cards, or would you like to make "picture cards" (a picture will be the main focus of the front of the card!)

The Class is Sunday, Oct 4 from 12 - 6.


Prepayment of the full amount must be made to "hold" your space. Spaces are filled on a first come, first serve basis. If you are unavailable to attend after payment is made, you will be mailed the materials to make the projects on your own (minus stamp sets!)

Space is limited to 20 stampers per class.


ONLY 8 SPACES LEFT, CONTACT ME SOON!!!!

Have a great day! I promise, I will have a sample tomorrow! Have a great evening!
Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. wow! that's a lot of new stuff! I like the HoHoHo sign!!!! Might get that! And those build a bear things would be really cute for the kids to play with! kacey would LOVE that! do you have them? i didn't see the measuring thing!

    ReplyDelete