Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Christmas Card Extravaganza!!!

Hi Stampers! Hope you are having a great one!!! I am busy busy busy planning my projects for my Christmas Card Extravaganza Class on Oct 4th!!! I cannot wait! I have 4 spaces left, so please contact me at jaimiegvozdas@earthlink.net for further info and to save your spot !!! All the info can be found here! Here is one of the cards I have come up with using the Faux Quilting technique and the Merry Moments Designer Paper! Hope you like it!

Check back tomorrow for another card I'm working on!! Have a great day and thanks for looking! Let me know what you think by leaving a comment!! ALSO.....don't forget about ordering YOUR ADORABLE GROWTH CHART!!!!!! I just got mine in the mail, and as soon as I put it up, I will post it!!! Elle is so excited!!!! LOVE IT!!!!! Check out the info here!

No comments:

Post a Comment