Friday, September 11, 2009

Sweet treats and gifts

Hi stampers!

WOW...I know.....2 posts in less than a week!!!!!! I told you things were going to get back to "normal" around here!!!! ;o) I thought that since I have been such a bad blogger lately, I would share TWO projects that I have been working on!!

When I got the Holiday Mini catalog, the first thing I HAD TO HAVE was the Sweet Centers stamp set and the Sweet Treat Cups!!!! HOW ADORABLE ARE THESE!?!?! I was instantly imagining bringing these little goodies to my daughter's preschool for parties!!! It's only Sept 11th and I have already made her class treats for Halloween!!! They are sooooooo easy and sooooooo stinkin' cute!!! I'm sure you have seen them all over the web already but here are the ones I made! I decided to not make them into "lollipops" this time...I will wait and do that for Valentine's Day! (yes, I've already planned them out in my head!!) I chose to make them into little cards. Anyways, hope you like them!! Contact me to get your very own adorable stamp set!!!

While I was doing my weekly browsing and idea searching of the very creative stampers out in blog land, I saw this very creative and fabulous idea for a gift card holder!! I loved it!! I got out my handy dandy Big Shot and made one right away!!!! Unfortunately, I was so excited that I completely forgot to write down the blog I found it on....I have searched through my "History" and still cannot find it, however I will continue to look and will update it when I find it! I only penciled down the sketch....but if this is your sketch, please; let me know!!! Mine is much more "plain and simple" than hers, but I was just so excited that I wanted to get it completed quickly!!! But I am happy with how it turned out and I will be playing around with it and adding more embellishments when I have more time!!! I used retired SU! designer paper and cardstock. ****UPDATED on Wed, Spet 16***I found the wonderful sample that I CASEd! Check it out here!!!

I hope you have a fabulous weekend and thanks for looking!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment