Monday, October 12, 2009

I love Fall!

Hi stampers! Well, I have been super busy lately working and stamping, and this weekend I didn't do either!!!! I had a wonderful, family filled weekend of Fall fun and relaxing! It was FABULOUS! My hubby, daughter and I went Apple picking on Sunday and had so much fun! This is one of our favorite things to do in the Fall...Elle LOVES it and talks about it all year long! Looking at these pictures really made me realize how big she is getting and what a difference a year makes!! (click on the pictures to see them larger)

This was apple picking last year!
And this year! So grown up!!!


I hope you and your family are enjoying the Fall and I will be back tomorrow with some stamping stuff! Happy Columbus Day!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment