Sunday, October 25, 2009

SWEET sales with the SWEET TREAT CUPS!


Hi stampers! We are slowly getting healthy again in my household....on top of the Swine Flu my daughter had, I have had bronchitis, so needless to say....we are going CRAZY with cabin fever after staying in the house for an entire week!!!!!! I cannot believe that Halloween is NEXT WEEK and I haven't been to the pumpkin patch yet!!! I wait all year for the pumpkin patch......so I WILL be squeezing it in sometime this week!!! While staying in the house, I have kept myself busy with stamping Elle's preschool goodies and doing Halloween crafts with Elle! I have had so much fun making the Sweet Treats cards for her classmates that I wanted YOU to have fun too!! I have decided to throw my own little sale! Between now and this Saturday, Oct 31, when you purchase the adorable and versatile Sweet Centers stamp set (available in the Holiday Mini Catalog) (116521 $29.95) I will throw in one box of Sweet Treat Cups plus a package of free lollipop sticks (12) free to help you get started on your adorable projects!!!!! This set is soooo perfect to make adorable cards, shower & party favors, school treats and much much more!!! CONTACT ME to order your set before Sat!
I am positive that you WILL love them as much as I do!!!!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!!!! Thanks for looking!

1 comment: