Tuesday, February 3, 2009

The Beginning!

Hello!! I have spent so many hours stalking so many great stamping and scrapbooking blogs lately and I always leave the computer feeling so motivated that I have decided to try this whole blogging experience out! I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator who LOVES to stamp and scrapbook and I am hoping that (maybe!) I can motivate and inspire a few of you out there WHILE I get inspired by my fellow stampers!! I am a pro at "CASEing" other peoples ideas and then spinning them into my own creations....but I am hoping that this will encourage me to try new techniques and come up with my very own creations! Bear with me while I try to figure this whole thing out...I will have some samples up soon.....BUT until then, I thought I would share a picture of my daughter from today. Her preschool celebrated her "Half Birthday" today since she is a "Summer B-day" and she was sooooooo excited! She woke up at 6:30 this morning and asked where her presents where! (Oops, I must not have gotten the memo that this celebration required gifts!) SO.... feeling guilty at how excited she was, we took her to dinner and for ice cream tonight to celebrate! Looks like we have begun (yet another!) tradition!
Happy 3 AND A HALF Birthday baby! Sorry for the fuzzy picture....bad lighting and a camera phone doesn't make a great picture! But she's still cute! ;op
Until next time! Thanks for looking!
Jaimie

No comments:

Post a Comment