Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Busy yet fun weekend!

Hi all! I am finally able to "catch up" from this weekend and here I am excited to post the details of my GREAT Stamp Class that was this past Sunday! I had a very fun but VERY busy weekend! It all began with a great Girls Night Out on Friday night (great time spent with great friends....always a fun way to start the weekend!) Then I had to work Saturday morning, and then my hubby and I headed to the Wizards Basketball game with our friends! Yes....that's right; two nights in a row I was out having fun without any kids around!!!!! UNHEARD OF!! ;op Then I had a WONDERFUL time at a stamp class I held on Sunday afternoon!!! I was busy all week preparing 300 cards!!! Each stamper made 30 cards and the class was full at 10 lovely ladies (hi girls!) We had a blast!! Here are a few pictures of the cards we made (10 different cards, 3 of each) and some pictures of the stampers hard at work! The cards are very simple and easily duplicated which was what I was going for since they made 30!! Normally, I prefer more "detailed" projects, but looking back at the things I have made recently...I must be very busy and going for more simple things! ;op


I got inspiration for some and CASED others from many of my fellow bloggers! Whenever I see something I like, I save it in a folder...so hopefully, I have given credit to the right people! I have "collected" samples for a long time!!



The heart punch card was CASED from
Kristina Werner, the red flower card I CASED from Julie Davison, and the butterfly card was inspired by Patty Bennett. I found the 3 cupcakes card way back in August from this blog. I'm sure that the big cupcake card was CASED from SOMEONE, but I made it last year before I even thought of having a blog and have no clue where I found it!

We had a great time and I cannot wait until my next class! Please let me know if you are interested in joining my email list to get Class and Stamp Camp info!!! Here are some of the wonderful stampers that joined me!






Now that my weekend is over, I need a nap! Preparing 300 cards and playing so hard can really take a lot out of a gal! ;op I hope you had a nice weekend too and thanks for looking!
**All images and products used at the Stamp Class were SU!*







No comments:

Post a Comment