Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Swaps are finished and in the mail!!!!!

Happy Tuesday! I have been busy busy busy (because as always...I procrastinated until the last possible minute!!) making S-A-B and New Catalog swaps for a "Near and Far" swap group I am in! They were due in the mail today and I just made it!!!! I have to admit...this time it took me FOREVER to come up with my swaps!! I just wasn't feeling very creative and each card I came up with didn't WOW me!! I finally came up with my two swaps....they are cute but I still think they each are missing the WOW FACTOR! Click on the picture to enlarge it to see the details.








I hope my swap buddies and you enjoy them! I love getting every one's cards in the mail!
Have a great day!

Recipe: all products are SU!

Good Friends Card: Sweet Always D/P, Chocolate Chip C/S, Pink Pirouette C/S, Scallop Edge punch, Craft tool kit, Good Friends stamp set,

Heart Card: Polka Dot Punch Stamp Set (S-A-B set!) Perfect Plum C/S and Ink, Certainly Celery C/S and ink, Scallop Edge Punch, Craft Toll Kit, Button Bouquet, Warm Words Stamp Set

Let me know if you would like to order the prosucts to make these cards!

3 comments:

  1. love them!!!! can i order 10 thank you cards for a boy's baby shower? just really simple....light blue and brown?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the good friend cards!!!!! Can I order some? You rock girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know I love mine! I have something for you on my blog...go check it out!

    ReplyDelete