Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope you are having a fabulous day with tons of chocolate! I wanted to share the little Valentine's goodies I made for my daughters preschool class and teachers in her school! I got this cute idea from this blog and had the try it! I thought that since the 3 year olds probably didn't care what the box looked like...just what type of candy is IN it...I didn't stamp all over the top note....however I did for the teachers! (click on pictures to enlarge them to see the details!) I went for the very simple look since I made 20 of them! Then I made the Cupcake Take Along boxes (that I showed a few days ago) for her 2 teachers. Elle was so excited to hand out her little valentine's to her friends!





Now is the "Mommy Thinks I'm Brilliant!" portion of my blog! ;o) Elle has begun to use scissors in school (my worst nightmare is that she cuts her own hair!!!!!) and she LOVES to practice cutting! Now, granted she is my first child, so I have nothing to compare it to...BUT...I think she is a very advanced "cutter" for her age, ;op (just kidding...kinda!) and I am already counting the days until she can scrapbook with me!!! We had a great time making her Valentine's Day Cards this year!


And then we made daddy a heart shaped cake and she LOVED decorating it! I was "not allowed" to help in the sprinkles department this year! Soooo independent! ;op I love that her tongue is sticking out while she is frosting the cake! **Please don't mind the mess in the background!!! My basement flooded so we are living out of our kitchen area these days!!! **



I hope you have a wonderful Valentine's day! Thanks for looking!!!

Recipe: (all products SU!) Pink Pirouette C/S, ink, and striped ribbon, Top Note with the Big Shot, Real Red ink, dazzling diamonds glitter, sticky strip adhesive, Word Window punch,

No comments:

Post a Comment