Sunday, February 8, 2009

How can Cupcakes get any better???

I LOVE Cupcakes!
So when I came across this "Cupcake Take Along" here I was in love! I had to make it right away! And while I am happy with the way mine turned out...I will be trying to perfect it for a Birthday Bash Stamp Camp I am going to hold in April. I think this will be a big hit! Since I HAD to make it this weekend, I was forced to use what I already had! *gasp* I think it would look better and stand out more if I had Riding Hood Red Ribbon for the handles instead of the pink...but, I am sure my daughter's preschool teachers will appreciate this little Valentine's gift "as is!" Thanks for looking! Have a happy Monday!!




















Recipe: SU!: Pink Pirouette C/S, Bella Rose D/P and ink, Bouquet Buttons, Dream Come True Stamps (retired)
Non SU!: pink felt ribbon (michaels) Glass containers (a c moore) and cupcake supplies (anywhere!)

2 comments:

  1. i love it!!!!!! and i fully expect to receive one in the mail this week. thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is to cool! I wanna be her teacher!!!!!!!! Can I order one of these too?

    ReplyDelete